Tuesday, March 17, 2009

urban couture


I bought this charm pack before Christmas. It was my first charm pack so I didn't know what to expect so I decided to cut the 5" squares into triangles and sew them that way. Well I realize that if I want to make any type of halfway decent size quilt I need to buy a few more charm packs. I really love the colors and designs in this line so I need to order a few more packs and I'll have a nice size lap quilt. This is probably measuring about 2x2 right now so not sure how many more packs to buy 3-4 I think?

1 comment:

  1. Just like a lot of your quilts, it's very pretty.

    By fall if you have time I'd love to place an order for a quilt. What would be your price on a full size bed quilt? I'm serious, not joking!

    Your blog is beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete