Tuesday, March 3, 2009

nothing

I have not been doing any sewing. I have plenty to finish and hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to get a little time at the machine. I am starting to have some withdrawl from not being able to get any time to sew. I think the biggest thing right now is to get my room organized and cleaned up because it is a disaster area and when it is that messy I just can't stand being in there. I think that is my first goal....clean tomorrow and then maybe the creative juices will start flowing. I hope to have something for you guys soon

3 comments:

  1. I love the quilt you use for the top of your blog. I have fabric that I have not know what to do with and that pattern would be perfect. Would you mind if I copied your design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling like a need a Sheila sewing project fix lately but I will try to be patient. LOL. I've started some sewing projects since you started this blog. Nothing like what you do but I've had fun and been inspired. I even bought a pattern for a button up shirt for Ben. We'll see how that looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cathy I found that design in this book http://www.amazon.com/Jelly-Roll-Quilts-Pam-Lintott/dp/0715328638

    I forgot the name of the quilt but I found the book at my local library. It is a great book!!

    Post a link of your quilt I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete