Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas placemats



Quite awhile ago I saw these placemats on the modabakeshop site and have wanted to do them but I just never got around to doing them until now. I had an extra layer cake from Riley Blake from a christmas quilt I did a couple years ago so it was perfect to do these 4 placemats. I love the santa one so we can put the cookies and milk on it for Santa. We just put out our Christmas decorations and I realized that I sure don't have many, not sure what happens to them every year so I have been trying to  sew some things to get into the Christmas mood.





Here is a cute Santa pillow I did a couple weeks ago. The santa is from urban threads it was a bonus secret santa from an order I had placed and I love the vintage feel of the design.. I am making a set of Christmas towels with the same santa for out bathroom so I'l post when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment