Saturday, January 3, 2015

destashing 2015 is on

My big goal for 2015 is to use up a lot of my scraps, my room is busting at the seams and I'm running out of storage room so time to use up what I have before I keep adding to it. I found this block tutorial on crazymomquilts.com and loved how they look and since they use up so many scraps I figured this is a great one to start for 2015. I think there is every color and shade used and they all look so great together. Each time I finish a block I think oh this is my favorite one and then the next block I say the same thing. I did mess up on a few but oh well that just adds to the "charm"  My take on quilts is there are no rules just have fun! I think this will be a great spring feeling quilt on my couch. My thought was to gift this but with how time consuming this one is it is staying here. I will still have a ton of material left to make more this year to gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment