Friday, December 26, 2014

need a new way



I have been storing all my thread in this drawer container but I'm not liking the system anymore. I have looked at buying a spool holder but I don't think I'll like that either. I am trying to talk my hubby into building a shelf unit for the wall to set them all on but I wonder if I'll like that? I think I want them all out because they are such beautiful colors and it might look more like art than anything but I also have issues with clutter and things looking messy. There seems to be a fine line in my eyes from art to clutter. Right now the drawers take up a fair amount of space on the desk but it is right next to my machine so I don't have to get up every time I need a new color but then again it is more exercise getting off my butt every time I need a new thread....Can you tell I am having a real life dilemma here? I have been scouring pinterest for ideas and so far I think displaying them might be the best but now I just need the hubby to be on board with the project usually he loves working with his power tools but I think this project bores him. I have a big blank wall so we will see what happens over this long Christmas weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment