Saturday, December 19, 2009

frog quilt




This is another project that had been sitting waiting for a due date. The color is so much better in person I really should have waited to take the pic in daylight tomorrow. I liked the frog prints and didn't know what to do with the flannel, I was going to make some pants or something for my daughter but then decided to just do a little kid quilt. You can never have too many handmade quilts on your shelf incase of a last minute birthday present or shower gifts. I might even make a run to donate a few with winter here. There are 2 more quilts waiting to get finished and not sure what I want to work on next. I think the pinwheel one for our bedroom would be best now for the cold winter nights. I really need to find a nice old wardrobe unit to store my quilts and blankets in. Might have to hardcore garage sale this srping

No comments:

Post a Comment