Saturday, October 15, 2011

How time flies

I have been sewing I just haven't been blogging about it. I have been blogging about my bunnies! I show american fuzzy lops and that has been a huge part of my last couple years. Now that fall is approaching I find myself at my machine sewing more. I spend most my time making my daughter clothes and the other time is spent quilting or making other crafts. I made this back to school outfit for her now that she started preschool she needs to be stylin'. The teachers commented on how they all look forward to seeing what she is wearing the next time at school! Those are big expectations to live up to to try and create something new each week;) This fabric is from Robert Kaufman it is a corduroy material and is super soft and lightweight. I love it. The pants are the bella pants. I have used this pattern so many times for pants for her over the last couple years. Every time she wears a pair someone always comments on them I am also a sucker for ruffles! The shirt is from baby gap and I just appliqued some material on it to make it a matching set.







No comments:

Post a Comment