Friday, January 20, 2012

tooth fairy pillows




For the last week or so I've been working on different tooth fairy pillows. I have perfected the look I was going for. They are all just so cute! I think this is my new favorite thing to make right now! I love quilting so I get a little "patchwork" fix....check.... and I love to embroider.....check, They also don't take too long to make so instant gratification....check! It is a win win for me! They are all posted in my Etsy shop.

I also reorganized my sewing room. It had slowly started seeping into the dining room little by little. My hubby took back the dining room so I was forced to organize and clean out some things to make room for everything comfortably. I think he was more concerned about the noise when I embroidered, it would drown out the TV in the evenings....one does NOT mess with a man and his TV;). I actually love being back in here, my little pink happy place!




No comments:

Post a Comment