Tuesday, February 7, 2012

bunny toilet paper roll




How cute are these toilet paper rolls! The face and ears are embroidered and then you can just add a bow. It is perfect for Easter decorations but since I LOVE bunnies this stays up all year around on my toilet. I was joking with my bunny friend and said I should make a few of these and sell them at the next rabbit show. Us bunny freaks love anything with rabbits! I will for sure make one for the raffle table. I have had quite the cold for the last few days so I have not been in the mood to create much. I've been planning some easter designs in my head so I need to get busy on that. Easter is still 2 months away but we all know how time creeps up on us! Easter is my Favorite holiday! I love spring, I love the pastel colors, I love the warmer weather, and most of all it reminds me of how much Jesus loves us!! It just brings me to tears every time I think of the crucifixion. I'm just in awe of how much He loves me and that knowledge helps me to face anything this world wants to throw at me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment