Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 more days

I have just 10 more days before my new budget for march starts!!! I am already jonesing for some new material. I am still undecided if I am going to make that soiree quilt bigger or leave it a lap quilt. I keep going back and forth. If I do decide to make it a king size it will take all of march and april budget to finish...... With that being said I might just stick with the lap size and redo our bedroom down the road. I really want to start making some skirts for me for summer. I just want to make a few swing skirts because if and when I lose weight they are still going to fit nicely now and later because of the lose fit. If I lose a lot of weight which is highly doubtful all I would have to do is make the elastic waist a little smaller. Ok I just decided to keep soiree a lap size and make some cute summer skirts for me!!! I really love this pattern and finally they have it in stock!!!I have been waiting for about 2-3 months and now I just ordered it. I am going to make quite a few for summer. With different material they will all look so different even though it is the same pattern. I am sooooo excited now. Hurry up 10 days!!!! Maybe my hubby will give me an advance for next month's fabric allowance???

2 comments:

  1. Oh you know how to get an advance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Idea. I have a few swing skirts I have bought here and there. I have a great knit one from Old navy last year that I might be able to get a little more use out of this summer, but I nearly wore it out last year. Can't wait to see what you come up with for you. Bring on the inspiration !! ;)

    ReplyDelete