Sunday, February 1, 2009

scored at the library



I had the 2 amy butler books on hold and they set them aside for me and then I found a couple more that looked good to check out some new ideas. I love the library lately. I have been wanting to make the wide leg lounge pants from the institches book for quite awhile so I just traced the pattern out and wrote down the instructions to make a pair. I need to get some new material for the project so hopefully I'll be making a pair soon. I need some nice lounge pants for around the house cuz I always seem to be lounging or at least not getting all dressed up on a daily basis.  I was hoping to find something for Presley to make from the little stitches book but it really is for babies under a year so I will return that one without making anything out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment