Friday, February 20, 2009

bella pants


So since I am waiting on my goodies to come in the mail I needed to get a sewing fix in today. I decided to make another pair of pants for my daughter since all her 2t pants have become high waters. I love this little pattern for a quick pair of pants. It goes perfect with this shirt she already had. I used what was in my stash and my poor stash has become quite depleted which is a good thing because I have been wanting to use up what I have but I have run out of things to make new. 

5 comments:

  1. She looks cute and calm right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was actually rocking back and forth on the chair after a 10 minute jumpfest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww great pants. What the secret on the ruffles ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tristen you sew a really long stitch (baste) about a 1/4" from the top of the fabric that will be the ruffle and then gather it to match the width of the pant leg and sew right sides together. depending on how much gathering you want the fabric should be about double the length of the pant leg or so.

    ReplyDelete