Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's here




I just got home and this lovely package was on my doorstep just waiting for me!!! The colors are so beautiful and I can't wait to start playing with them. All other projects are taking a backseat for a bit while I give this beautiful jelly roll some of my TLC. I still need to figure out what I'm going to do with it so off to look at the book to make my final decision. I might have to order a couple yards of a couple of these prints and make a summer dress for Presley and maybe a matching skirt for me....we just won't wear them on the same days, well maybe one time for a photo op so I can tease her later in life that we dressed the same.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think making matching outfits would be so sweet. I think P will find pics of you two dressed alike in outfits you made yourself priceless when she grows up.
    Besides, she's going to get to the age where she doesn't want to wear anything you pick out for her. Enjoy dressing her the way you like while you still can. Cant wait to see what you come up with using your new fabric.

    ReplyDelete