Tuesday, January 20, 2009

whirly for the bedroom


I found this design at crazymomquilts and knew I had to do a quilt like this. This one is going to go into our bedroom. I am NOT going to make a king size quilt for the bed it is just going to be big enough to cover me and some of Greg but he really doesn't get too cold so it is for my benefit. I keep bringing in our Christmas quilt at night and soon I'll have to put it away until next year but not till I have something to replace it. I picked up the fabrics for this quilt last week when Joann's was having their big sale. The solid cream color is from a sheet from the thrift store. I think the quilt top will have only cost 10 dollars tops with leftovers to spare....I think. I need to finish cutting I just wanted to put a couple squares together really quick to see how it is going to look. Very excited to see it come together. They are big 11" blocks so it will go together very quickly once my cat lets me finish cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment